Here's a few details:
- Chevron rug is from RugsUSA.com and they have great discounts.
- The spool table was FREE from a local company (found on Craigslist).
- Curtains are homemade using this tutorial and fabric + curtains from Walmart
- TV stand was a yard sale find with a 3 coats of Behr paint in Mint Sprig
- Chairs are covered in fabric from Walmart (like $5 a yard!)
- Kitchen table set is from Craigslist
- Cow art is from Ikea (only $9.99)
- Decorative tchotchkies are from Ross, TJMaxx, Garden Ridge, Marshalls, but they're a few years of collecting in the making (more not pictured)